Approved Shopfitting & Interiors believes that effective project management is the key to successful project delivery. Project Management is all about planning, monitoring and controlling the process.
To achieve this we ensure:
- Our customers’ requirements are understood and fully identified.
- The appropriate resources are allocated to respond to the customer’s brief and objectives.
- Costs and budgets are presented, agreed and monitored throughout the project, from concept through to completion.
- Key project milestones are identified and adhered to, with a supporting staff and admin team of experience, dedication and skill.
- Effective and direct communication channels are put in place for all of the team throughout the project.
What good project management looks like
Through expert project management we are able to maximize our own internal resource, drawing upon a highly experienced team of industry experts who can help you to identify the best, quickest and most cost effective delivery approach for your project.
We simplify the experience by offering you superb choice and flexibility, helping you to choose the best quality products for the job and then managing the entire fit out from start to finish.
Good project management is about working closely with your clients so that all questions about the scope of the project can be answered and that all timings, materials, costs and contingencies have been built in. By doing this there are no unwelcome surprises at the end of the project and you are left with a completed job that everybody can be proud of.
This is what Approved Shopfitting and Interiors deliver for their clients.